General Price List
These prices are effective as of March 15, 2013
The goods and services are those that we can provide to our customers. You may choose only those items you desire. However, any funeral arrangements you select will include a charge for our basic services and overhead. If legal or other requirements mean you must buy any items you did not specifically ask for, we will explain the reason in writing on the statement we provide describing the funeral goods and services selected.
PLEASE NOTE: These are not our package price lists, but a list of all our goods & services that we offer. Please see "Packages & Pricing" on the main navigation menu for package pricing details.
Funeral Goods and Services
Basic Services of the Funeral Director and Staff and Overhead $1500.00
Our fee includes, but is not limited to:
· Staff to respond to initial request for service
· Shelter and care of remains for up to three (3) days
· Arrangement conference with family and responsible parties
· Preparation and filing of necessary authorizations and permits
· Recording vital statistics
· Planning and coordinating flight schedules
· Preparation and placing of obituaries
· Consulting with clergy
· Preparation of Social Security and Military claims
· Coordination of others to provide portions of the requested service
· Notification to certain agencies
This fee for our basic services and overhead will be added to the total cost of the funeral arrangements you select.
(This fee is already included in our charges for direct cremation, immediate burial, and forwarding or receiving remains.)
1) Embalming $375.00
Except in certain special cases, the law does not require embalming. Embalming may be necessary, however, if you select certain funeral arrangements, such as a funeral with a viewing. If you do not want embalming, you usually have the right to choose an arrangement that does not require you to pay for it, such as a direct cremation or immediate burial.
2) Other Preparation of the Deceased
a) Washing/Bathing/Cleaning, hair preparation, dressing, casketing and other specialized care $225.00
b) Use of Facilities for the preparation of the body by family / clergy / medical personnel $225.00
c) Refrigeration First 3 days $0.00
Each Additional Day $180.00
d) Autopsy Repair $225.00
e) Restorative Art Fee Per Hour $75.00
Visitation and Services
The charges shown below are those for the use of Lee Funeral Home and Cremation Service’s Facilities, Equipment, Vehicles, and/or Staff during our “Normal Service Hours” of 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Office hours are from 9:00 to 4:00 p.m. Mon-Fri
1) Use of our facilities and/or staff for a Viewing Per Two Hours $325.00
2) Use of facilities and/or staff for a Memorial Service Per Hour $425.00
3) Use of facilities and/or staff for Funeral Service Per Hour $425.00
4) Use of equipment and/or staff for graveside service $300.00
5) Use of facilities, equipment, vehicles, and/or staff Per Hour $125.00
other than during “
Transporation and Vehicles
1) Use of vehicle to transport remains Within a 75 mile radius $285.00
Additional transport fees
2) Zone 1
(includes Goldfield, Tonopah,
3) Zone 2
4) Zone 3 (includes
5) Zone 4 (
Further pricing available on request
These additional mileage charges are reflective of guaranteed door to door shipment of your loved one by a Lee Funeral Home Employee
Memorial Cards, Folders, Acknowledgement Cards, and Laminates
Memorial Sets $165.00
(Includes register book, 100 memorial folders, 2 boxes of Acknowledgement cards)
Additional items listed below may be purchased separately
1) Prayer Cards Each $1.00
2) Memorial Folders (photo included) Each $1.00
3) Acknowledgement Cards Per Box $10.00
4) Register Book Each $45.00
5) Register book w/ Photo Package Each $65.00
The Photo Package includes:
· One 9 by 11 portrait
· Picture on the pages of the register book
6) Obituary Laminates Each $5.00
Other Merchandise and Services
1) Body Pouch (only used as required) $100.00
2) Religious Items
a) Crucifix/Cross Each $10.00
b) Rosary Each $10.00
c) Jewish Candle Each $10.00
d) Jewish Shroud $125.00
3) Cremation $400.00
4) Cremation of a person in excess of 280 lbs. (in addition to regular cremation price) $325.00
5) Packaging and mailing of cremains $65.00
6) Cremains scattering (Rose Garden, Mountain or Desert) $50.00-$90.00
7) Administrative fee for
processing and insurance assignment (5% of contract value, with minimum fee of $50.00)
8) Administrative fee for processing Death Certificate for an out-of-town funeral home $100.00
9) Certified copies of Death Certificate $20.00
10) Air tray / Combo unit $150.00
11) Zeglier metal transfer case $400.00
12) Mailing of Death Certificates via Certified Mail $20.00
13) Caskets (A complete price list will be provided at the funeral home) $880.00 to $16288.00
14) Cremation container $25.00 to $3500.00
15) Urns $45.00 to $2500.00
16) Interment of cremated remains at
17) Headstone Setting Fee for Lee Funeral Home Memory Garden $100.00
Infant and Children Pricing
Services for infants and children under the age of three are free of charge. Services for children between the ages of three and twelve are 50% of the standard service fees as listed above. This policy doe not apply to caskets, urns, cemetery property, or any cash advance items.
Lee Funeral Home and Cremation Service has established a uniform payment policy that is fair to all families and that also prevents any misunderstanding. This policy enables us to contain our costs to all families we serve.
Lee Funeral Home & Cremation Service’s policy requires that all financial arrangements be made prior to the setting of service or viewing times. Payment for our merchandise and services is due one full day prior to the service time or use of merchandise.
THE FOLLOWING ARE ACCEPTABLE PAYMENT OPTION:
- Cash or Personal Check. Sorry, but third party checks are NOT acceptable.
- VISA, MasterCard, Discover
- Insurance assignment. This option is available once the insurance company has verified the assignment ability and the beneficiary of the policy. Policies that are under two years of age are often contestable and may not be acceptable. When acceptable insurance has been verified, all beneficiaries must sign the assignment provided by Lee Funeral Home in front of a notary. Lee Funeral Home has a notary available at no charge for this purpose. A 5% fee of the total funeral home charges will be assessed and added to the statement.
Lee Funeral Home and Cremation Service DOES NOT accept future payment from “Estate Funds”.
IDENTIFICATION VIEWING POLICY
ID viewings are solely for those decedents whose identification is in question. If the deceased has been identified by an official agency to Lee Funeral Home's satisfaction and the family wishes a viewing, the family will be charged a normal viewing fee.
If the ID viewing will not take place within seventy-two (72) hours of the death, the Lee Funeral Home and Cremation Service will require that the decedent be embalmed and that the fee for such an embalming will rest solely with the family.
Lee Funeral Home and Cremation Service